- Keep getting away just Jamie and me annually - I love this tradition and will work to make sure that this continues to happen. A weekend getaway to either a favorite destination or a new location for one or both of us. With our wanderlust, we will keep this alive.
- Read a book monthly - At least. With the kids, I don't get to read as much for entertainment as I would like, but I want to shoot for at least a book a month.
- Meal prep weekly - If I want to improve how I eat, I'm going to have to meal prep for my lunches. My greatest challenge comes down to a lack of planning, so I'm going to have to be on top of it.
- Run two-three times a week - I had started running a year ago and need to pick it back up. My goal is to be able to get through a 5K jogging and not be caught by the people sweepers at the end.
- Write daily - I have been able to keep the blog going basically daily through pre-planning a lot of posts. My goal now is to make sure to write something each day, just to further refine the skill.
- Stand hourly - I sit far too long, in the car, at my desk, and at home. I need to make a point to stand more, particularly with the standing desk. So the goal is to make a point to stand at least once an hour for an extended period of time.
- Be thankful always - This is the toughest of them all. To keep a mindset of thankfulness. To remember how much I have to be thankful for in all situations. To remember how much we have been blessed by our Creator and to be demonstrative of that thankfulness.
Hopefully, this list will be one that I can stick to, and have others prodding me along. Did you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what's on your list?